Where You Aren’t A Number
Auto accidents involving tractor trailer trucks often have catastrophic results. With their large size and freight loads, even a relatively “minor” accident can leave victims severely injured or lead to wrongful death. Truck accident lawsuits present a unique set of considerations including complications with the trucking company, insurance companies and attorneys representing the trucking company. Protect your rights with one of our attorneys experienced in these types of cases.
There are many reasons why a truck accident might occur. Some of the more common reasons include:
- The driver is rushing to meet a tight delivery deadline
- The driver is tired due to driving for long periods
- The driver is stressed and tired, not paying enough attention to other driver and the road It is difficult to see blind spots from a large truck
- The driver does not leave enough space for his giant vehicle between other vehicles
- Mechanical failure and defective components
- Overloading of the truck Inadequate training as to driving technique, safety concerns, and defensive driving
When you’ve been involved in a trucking accident, you need someone who is well versed in the letter of the law in these cases. You need an experienced attorney on your side.
The truck accident attorneys at The Law Offices of Smith & Thomas have the expertise and experience to handle these catastrophic accidents and their resulting injuries. Call us today at: 1-877-333-3333 or fill out the form to the right for a free consultation with one of our experienced truck accident attorneys.